1. CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is after 4PM and Check-out time is before 11AM. Early check in and late check out may be possible but must be pre-arranged with the owner prior to arrival. Check in is done at the Seaside office in D102. Office hours are from 9am - 5pm. Arrangements for late check ins are possible.
2. SMOKING: All properties are NON SMOKING units. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and on the patios of non-smoking units.
3. PETS: Pets are not permitted in rental units unless agreed upon in advance with the Owner.
4. PAYMENT: 50% payment is due at the time of booking reservation. This can be made either online or over the phone. We take VISA and MasterCard. The remainder will be charged to your credit card at the time of arrival. If the reservation is made less than 10 days prior to arrival, the full payment will be charged at that time.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: Seaside Reservations will put a $300 hold on the guest's credit card at time of check in. This can also be left in the form of cash at the front desk. This deposit will be returned at the time of departure if the following conditions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or other fines during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the provided garbage cans and soiled dishes are placed in the sink and/or dishwasher.
d. All keys are left inside the unit and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Paraiso del Mar.
6. CLEANING FEE: There is a mandatory cleaning fee added to the cost of the property rental. This fee covers the cleaning of the property after departure and does not include daily maid or cleaning service. Daily maid service is available at an extra cost and can be arranged in advance with the property owner.
7. CANCELLATIONS: If a cancellation is made more than 10 days before arrival date, there will be a cancellation fee of $100.00 USD. At that time we will issue you a credit card refund of your reservation less the $100.00 USD cancellation fee which will show on your account between 5 to 6 business days.
If cancellation is made 9 or less days before arrival date, there will be no refunds.
No refunds for canceled holiday date reservations.
Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum occupancy of each property is posted on each listing. Two bedroom condos sleep 4-5 and three bedrooms sleep 6-7. Additional charges may be assessed by the Owner for additional guests above this published maximum. Failure to disclose the correct number of guests could result in loss of damage deposit.
10. SPECIFIED GUESTS: Additional people other than those in the Guest party as established at time of check in may not stay overnight in the property. Failure to abide by this may lead to forfeiture of rental deposit. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
11. CHILDREN: Some rental properties are not set up for young children, either due to contents or safety concerns of the property. If Owners specify that children under the age of 12 are not permitted, guests agree to abide by these rules set forth by the property Owner.
11. MINIMUM STAY: Most properties require a minimum of two (2) night stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the Owner may charge the two night rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. Most rental properties do provide beach towels to be used by guests. All used beach towels be left in the unit and not at the pool or the beach.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. RESORT RULES: Guests agree to abide by all set rules and regulations of the Paraiso del Mar Resort.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.